• I just saw a bird with its wings cut off dropping from the sky.
    刚才我看见一只鸟被割了翅膀 从天空掉下来
    There are mamy things dropping from the sky,
    天空中经常掉下来很多东西
    airplanes, aerolites, dreams, and people without love.
    飞机 陨石 梦想 和失恋的人

    You plant seeds in the sea, waiting for the autumn harvest.
    你在大海里种树 等着秋天收割
    I am a fish on the camp fire, burning the soul to coal.
    我是一条在火上烧烤的鱼 灵魂被烧得一团焦黑
    While brilliant light is shining through the dark, fish dreams the sea.
    这时 夜里照进灿烂的阳光 然后 鱼梦见了海洋
    Someone has planted seeds in the clouds, and has given the fish a pair of invisible wings.
    有人向云中播种 并送给鱼一对隐形的翅膀

    Are waves also water?
    浪到底是不是水
    Of course.
    当然啦
    The seawater runs fast to become waves.
    海水拼命地奔跑变成浪
    After the waves calm down, they go back to being seawater again.
    浪平静后消退成海水
    It look like the waves are disappearing, but they can never be the same seawater as before.
    看起来浪消失了 但做过浪的水已经回不到水中
    Aren't waves water?
    浪不是水吗
    Waves are the kinds of water trying to break loose its fate.
    浪是想挣脱命运的水

    When the bird is dying, the bullet in him is also crying.
    鸟死的时候 他身上的子弹也在哭
    Because they have the same dream. Flying.
    因为子弹和鸟一样 他的理想也是飞翔

    Are you still alive?
    你还活着吗
    Only those who have lived can die.
    只有活过的人才会死
    Was it I who killed you?
    是我杀了你吗
    You do have the power.
    你有这个权力
    Was the time we had spent together real?
    那我们一起度过的日子是真的吗
    Was the happiness you had felt unreal?
    那你感受过的快乐是假的吗

    分类: 精选
  • Dwayne: I wish I could just sleep until I was eighteen and skip all this crap-high school and everything-just skip it.
    Frank: Do you know who Marcel Proust is?
    Dwayne: He's the guy you teach.
    Frank: Yeah. French writer. Total loser. Never had a real job. Unrequited love affairs. Gay. Spent 20 years writing a book almost no one reads. But he's also probably the greatest writer since Shakespeare. Anyway, he uh... he gets down to the end of his life, and he looks back and decides that all those years he suffered, Those were the best years of his life, 'cause they made him who he was. All those years he was happy? You know, total waste. Didn't learn a thing. So, if you sleep until you're 18... Ah, think of the suffering you're gonna miss. I mean high school? High school-those are your prime suffering years. You don't get better suffering than that.
    Dwayne: You know what? Fuck beauty contests. Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. School, then college, then work... Fuck that. And fuck the Air Force Academy. If I want to fly, I'll find a way to fly. You do what you love, and fuck the rest.
    Frank: I'm glad you're talking again, Dwayne. You're not nearly as stupid as you look.

    分类: 精选
  • 2008-03-09望海的少年 - [精选]

      一千五百二十年,潮水拍打着礁石,激起白色的浪花,转眼间过了五百年。
      一千九百八十年,一颗生命的种子在遥远天角萌芽而生,脱落掉枯死的外壳,绽放出白色的光芒。
      假如生命就此消逝,光芒将投去何方?但必定留下两个不可磨灭的遗憾。一个是夏天的大海,一个是冬天的雪花。
      生命没有因为仇恨的目光,忧伤的眼神而消逝,延续了十八年零三个月,依然充满动力。

      冬天刚刚结束,告别了寒假刺骨的雨。春天的气息洋溢在空气中,到处都是。
      少年放下手中的《老人与海》,跟同伴说,计划暑假一起骑自行车去一个能看见海的沙滩。
      “走吧,去小卖部吃冰淇淋。”同伴拍了一下少年的右肩,白色的短袖恤衫被轻轻的一拍起了丝丝皱褶,一瞬之间,少年从座位上站起来,和同伴肩并肩朝充满冰凉夏天味道的小卖部走去。少年的脑海里依旧满载着潮水拍打礁石激起白花的海浪声。
      幻想不会是空想。
      一天的体活课,少年相约同伴到电脑室搜索有关HN岛的信息,显然是已经计划骑自行车到HN了。一楼的阅览室正在进行高一的英语的补考,少年不管什么轻声慢步,匆匆忙忙像快迟到的人一样和同伴跑上了二楼的机房,怕得是电脑被其他同学占光了而失望而回。在电脑室的门口碰见一位刚走出来的同学,是以前的同学,打了声招呼,有点陌生。

      沿途要经过五个城市,五个不连续的点最终结成一条完美的弧线。机械的自行车齿轮带动着无数的小格子扣成的钢链,夹杂着汗水,在经历数日旅店,数日露宿的日子后,看见白色的沙滩。
      太阳墨镜,迷彩背心,黑色沙滩裤,赤着脚,感觉柔软的沙粒。沙滩排球,冰镇西瓜,滑水板……都是夏天的海的味道。
      一步一个脚印,每一个在沙滩上的脚印像一张张婴孩的笑脸。可是这些足迹转眼间就被沙粒重新覆盖,这像不像人们的记忆,过去的回忆在时间流动的沙丘中被重新覆盖,然后使碰见面的旧同学打招呼也变得陌生了。
      少年望着海的地平线,古人把地平线叫做“天涯”,也许在“天涯”往下的三千尺,会看见被埋藏着的童年记忆。

    分类: 精选